Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Again with the New Moon...

Well, this is disappointing...

I just spent nearly half an hour, pouring out a touching little post about how excited I am, having more or less moved into the studio, and in synch with the new moon, and when I went to preview the post, I couldn't get out, and ended up posting absolutely nothing.  Maybe I'd better go check the parking meter -- I got a $45 ticket on Saturday (twelve hours or so after the new moon, by the way), while I still had 40 minutes on the clock.  Court date, anyone?

So, eventually I'll catch on to the difference between previewing and saving and publishing, and I apologize for carping, but I tend to get grumpy when 'tools' end up getting in the way of the work they're supposed to support.

Maybe tomorrow I'll get back into the expansive literary mode.  Now I'm just going to use my new glue gun, to cover something with other things, and then shrink some yellow plastic over it all.  It's a dirty job, but...

No comments:

Post a Comment